By using the Site you consent to the collection/retention and use of your personal information in accordance with this policy.
Information that we collect from you
We collect information about you:
· when you provide us with your personal details (such as your name, contact details, e-mail address etc) by submitting an enquiry via the Site or registering with us;
· when you respond to surveys which we ask you to complete for research purposes; and from your usage of the Site and any other information you post on the site, e-mail or otherwise send to us.
We use your information:
· to enable us to supply you with information which you have requested;
· to analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support and improve and develop the Site;
· to provide you with information that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
· to notify you about changes to our service.
We may contact you by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future then please let us know.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will use our reasonable endeavours to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
The Researcher is able to access the information you provide to us. Unless required or permitted to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type. This information is statistical data about users' browsing actions and patterns, it does not identify any individual. It is used to inform improvements to the website, for system administration, and to report aggregate information to third parties.
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, (although no warranties can be given in such regard).
We may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent notice on the Site.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information held by us in our records in return for which we charge a small fee.
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
If you have any queries concerning your personal information or any questions on our use of the information then please contact us.